Spring Football Festival! What better way to spend the 2013 NFL Draft than with your World Champion Baltimore Ravens? Watch the draft live on the large RavensVision boards and on TVs throughout the stadium.
The Baltimore Ravens
Spring Football Festival
Saturday April 27th 2013
12:00pm until 4:00pm
M & T Bank Stadium, Home of the Baltimore Ravens
1101 Russell Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
Tickets are $15 for children and $20 for adults. Due to the popularity of this event in the past and current stadium renovations, the event will be capped at 15,000 tickets.
Activities will include player autograph sessions, interactive games on the field, home locker room tours, Poe’s Mascot Scrimmage, face painting and more.
The Super Bowl XLVII trophy will also be made available for photo opportunities. Tickets will be distributed for this opportunity via TicketMaster a week prior to the event for a $15 contribution to the Ravens All Community Team Foundation.
Spring Football Festival attractions:
- 2013 NFL Draft live on SmartVision and TVs throughout the stadium
- Interactive on-field games including Gatorade Junior Training Camp
- Ravens Rookies Kids Area
- Player Autograph sessions
- 2013 Ravens Cheerleaders performance and autographs
- Poe’s Mascot Scrimmage
- Baltimore’s Marching Ravens Pep Band and drum line
- Live 98 Rock broadcast from the North Club Level
- Self-guided tours of the Ravens Locker Room
- Ravens Team Stores & Concessions will be open
- Free parking in lots A, B, C, G & H
Spring Football Festival tickets:
Map to location:
M&T Bank Stadium is located at the south point of Camden Yards and is the crowning jewel of the NFL’s premier sports facilities. Baltimore Ravens fans enjoy the latest in technology, including state-of-the-art high definition RavensVision video screens. Combined with extraordinary amenities, including a stunning view of the city’s skyline, the stadium is a fan favorite.